Advanced Farm Planning
Custom Management Plans and Solutions to Your Farming Challenges
Determining appropriate farm management plan can be difficult and time consuming. Farm systems are complex with many factors at play and each farm is different so there’s not a ‘one answer fits all’ scenario.
We are here to help!
Using your farm data and our cutting-edge optimisation model, we provide tailored management solutions for your challenges, maximising business efficiency and profitability while saving years of trial and error.
- How can I best manage seasonal variation?
- How long should I defer pastures / confinement feed?
- How should I react to price changes?
- How much land should I allocate to pasture and crop?
- What is the effect of cropping 10% more?
- What rotations should I use on various paddocks?
- What grazing plan should I implement?
- What stocking rate should I run? And how can I manage it in the poor years?
- What flock structure should I run?
- When should I lamb?
- When should I sell?
- What management tactics should I implement as the season unfolds?
- What technical aspects should I focus on improving to best increase my farm profit?
- How much more profitable is it if I increase lambing percentage by 5%?
- What is the value of increasing twin lamb survival?
- How much yield can I lose, for grazing my crops to still be profitable?
- How much does profit change when I …?
- How much does output need to change to make … profitable?
- What is the optimal way to manage …?